Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sandwich: change up your pb&j!

Hi everyone

Quick sandwich idea. Sometimes I just get tired of peanut butter and jelly. Then there's the times that I know I could make a cheese sandwich or something with deli meat but yet I don't feel like meat or cheese. I call these my 5 year old moments where I crave something a little kid would eat.

That's when I turn to Nutella. Just use that with peanut butter in your sandwich instead if jelly. It's a chocoholics dream! It's especially tasty when you toast the bread and both it and the peanut butter begin to melt yum ^^

You can even put banana slices in the middle. Heck strawberries even.

Also random kid idea give your kid a piece of toast smothered in peanut butter and use different fruits to make a face. Maraschino cherry eyes banana slice mouth strawberry nose it's all good : )

.....and now I want a Nutella and peanut butter sandwich....and I have neither in the house....sad times sad times....

No comments:

Post a Comment