Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I got a food present yay!

Hi Everyone!

So the other week I got a present from one of the girls I work with and I thought I'd do a little post about it.

My coworker is so sweet she gave us each a Tortuga rum cake. Now I have no idea how much it costs but it looks so pricey from the look of the box.

BUT that's not the point I could care less if it was expensive or cheap.

It's the fact that it was the TASTIEST rum cake EVER! Now I have an urge to learn how to make a super moist rum cake. I thanked her sooo many times for this present....should really thank her more...

So expect in the near future to be getting a rum cake recipe I'm determined!

Plus it could just be me but the packaging is fantastic so pretty

Yes I'm a nerd you guys should have been able to tell by now....

No comments:

Post a Comment