Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Blanket Finished!

Hi Everyone,

Sooooo after months of working on this.....and many breaks. I have finished the baby blanket for my cousin. His son was born a month ago. So this blanket will be making the long trip to Brazil.

I believe the pattern is using Katherine's Wheel.
It's one giant piece and I think it's dubbed the yarn eater blanket.
I got the pattern off of youtube. If anyone is interested in this pattern I will gladly put up the link for you guys. The lady that did it has some wonderful work. She's fantastic!
I'm just  so excited it's done! Sasha is very sad to see it go....she's been eyeing it for months hoping she'd get it, poor puppy. She was sad with the last blanket I made and when my friend came over and got it for her birthday....the puppy would NOT let it go, it was like watching non violent protest she just laid on it and stared at my friend. Took some coaxing to get her to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment