Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Crazy Mocha Coffee Co.

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm doing a little love post for my favorite coffee company. Crazy Mocha it's in Pittsburgh.

First off prices are a bit similar to Starbucks it's cheaper to some degree depending on the type of drink you get.

BUT taste wise it blows Starbucks out of the water. Because if no one noticed this Starbucks' idea if roasting coffee is basically to just almost burn it. It all tastes the same plus the reason for that is so you can still taste coffee after they've mixed in all the sugary flavorings.

Crazy Mocha has better tasting coffee and their flavored drinks are wonderful.
I love their one where they have chocolate and banana flavors in it ^.^ tasty!

Also they actually know what a real macchiato is folks its NOT what Starbucks gives you THAT is a latte. A REAL macchiato is literally just the 1-2 shots of espresso then topped with the foam from steamed milk that is it. Now if you wanted a caramel version you just add caramel sauce into it.

Oh you're full of it fantasma you might say but I speak the truth I was a barista for a year in college the coffee bean vendor taught me about each drink and how to actually make a perfect espresso shot. Which for reference should take 15-25 seconds no more. And it will have 3 shades of brown if done properly. He also taught me preflavored coffee beans once brewed contained the same sort of ingredient you'd find in antifreeze....totally put me off my preflavored coffees.

But in a nutshell if you go to Pittsburgh go to crazy mocha. Btw if the barista ever reads this she needs to know she's epically awesome and I owe her a major tip when my temp job ends here.

Also love the goat.
Today was cafe au lait day ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog such as yours
    require a massive amount work? I am brand new to blogging
    however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so
    I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.

    Thankyou!

    My webpage: Triminex Green Coffee Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      well-established blog? hmm wouldn't really consider mine as that. My only advice is blog when you feel like it. I don't do mine every day, I do mine when inspired. I do try to do one at least once a month. Set a goal, once a week, once a month it's up to you. Be sincere and just have fun. It's honestly as much work as you want it to be. Just have fun! With time you'll develop your own style of blogging. :)

      Delete