Total Pageviews

Friday, February 8, 2013

Red Lobster Biscuit Instant Mix Review

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm going to review Red Lobsters biscuit mix. I was so excited to see it when I went to Sam's Club the other day I just had to try it.

So here's the verdict.....

I WILL NEVER HAVE TO GO TO RED LOBSTER AGAIN!

It's not the perfect biscuit you get BUT I think it's because you have to determine how long it will take in your own oven I believe once you get the time down they are perfect

Now if only I could study the ingredients in the box to figure it out ingredient wise so I don't have to buy the mix....I'm that much of a pain

But the box it goes for about $6 and it gives you three bags of mix and three packets of the butter flavor mix. All you need then is water and 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese for the mix and melted butter to use for the seasoning that you brush on after they're done.

My only suggestions are that when you use the butter use less than what they say so its more concentrated and you get a stronger taste in the biscuits

Also note use SALTED butter first time I tried it all I had was unsalted so they were ok but you couldn't help but go "should have added salt"

But all in all it's worth trying....I got my second box already.....if I get any fatter we all know why

So my one theory is next Olive Garden will be kicking out a breadstick mix. I have this theory because Red Lobster and Olive Garden along with Longhorn Steak House are owned by the same company.....just a matter of time I mean for god'a sake they already try to sell us Olive Garden croutons.

I hope my review was helpful and you give these biscuits a try because my parents and I give it a thumbs up...not to mention my eskies Sasha and Gypsy give it paws up they know what these biscuits are I think they already recognize the box....

2 comments:

  1. wished you told us how you cooked them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I followed the instructions on the box except for making sure the water I use is cold and I increased the amount of cheese to one cup : ) Hope this helps
    Thanks,
    Fantasma

    ReplyDelete