Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quilt/Crochet Granny Square Blanket Ideas

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently working on two ideas for granny square blankets or quilts.
So far I have a graph for the Companion Cube. I also have a graph of 1986 Legend of Zelda's Link holding a piece of the Triforce. I'll get these pictures out this weekend. At least the Companion Cube the Link I'm thinking needs some cleanign up before I pass it on : )

If you have any ideas you'd like to see graphed out for a granny square or quilt blanket let me know and I'll see what I can do. Just message me and I'll get back to you.

Oh and update on my Fiery Amigurumi

He's still going I'm still fussing over the shape of his head. I'm also trying to hunt down my latch hook. So he's still a loving work in progress.

Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment