Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

SNOW! and Peppermint Sprite!

Oh good Lord! It's COLD! and it snowed today. Blech!

I like snow, I think it's pretty TO LOOK AT, I despise being in it though. I'm half Brazilian, darn it I was born tropical!

Anyhoo, ever go to Denny's during the Holidays and they have this thing called peppermint sprite?

Tastey isn't it?

Easy and cheap to make at home.

First, buy sprite second buy candy canes, either the small tiny ones or the regular sized ones you can hang on a Christmas tree.

Second: Pour cold sprite into your cup, add candy cane. Stir. In a little bit the candy cane will slightly dissolve and give your sprite that nice minty taste ^.^ ohhh minty

Don't want to buy candy canes? Use peppermint extract. Use sparingly, like 1/8 tsp for a large glass even less for an 8oz cup. Remember peppermint extract is very strong.

I'll try to give you their peppermint chocolate shake recipe next. That's really easy too ^.^

And who's up for soup recipes!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment