Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

HALLOWEEN!!!

So it's almost Halloween SQUEE!

Yes as you guessed it this twenty four year old adores this ghoulish holiday. I love to dress up while I pass out candy. Hey why should little kids have all the fun? If I ever have children they'll have the cool mom who dresses up to pass out candy at their house or dress up to take them out trick or treating. No I am so not embarassed to admit that.

Sadly I couldn't get or make a costume this year. One not too much cash to spend and two it's very hard to find a non slutty costume. I mean seriously folks, a fat girl who's highly self conscious about herself like me does NOT want to show off her fat rolls or her giant jiggly butt to the masses. Who ever designed these costumes for the plus girls has never been a chubby girl.

Well any way since I didn't do anything costume wise plus I work after trick or treating starts I'm just wearing a cutesy ghost necklace and I hope I get time to do some neat makeup. But the one thing I got to do is PUPPY COSPLAY!!!

Yes that's right my little puppy, the apple of my eye, the fuzzy joy of my heart will be cosplaying a costume I made for her. Now I admit I'm no sewer. I stink at it. I just don't have that knack for it. That or I just don't practice enough. I'm not sure what but I made my little girl a costume. This Halloween my dog will be Link, from the Legend of Zelda.

Yes that's right, all you geeks out there will see a fuzzy Link! Designed from the Ocarina of Time version. She will have a "green tunic" with sword and shield.

I fashioned the sword and shield from model magic that when dries is hard like clay and is light like foam. So it won't hurt my puppy's back ^^ I'm currently designing the sheath for the sword and a belt to hook the shield to. It'll be awesome! The sword and shield are designed to look like that of the kokiri. Nothing fancy, it'll look wooden. At least I hope it does.

I'm just glad she's willing to model. She loves wearing clothes. She just thinks she's going out when she puts them on.

So expect pictures and a cute short youtube video of my precious in her costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment