Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday Be Courteous!

Hi Everyone!

As I know many of you are heading out just about now...at 12:30 AM to go do some Christmas/Holiday Shopping. Some of you are already out and about.

I beg of you all PLEASE be courteous. Don't punch people in the face. Don't trample on the workers. I don't want to hear about any deaths or injuries this year. There is NO item in this world that is worth it. Plus just be polite to workers and fellow shoppers. Don't get lost in the frenzy that is Black Friday.

People wonder why many retail people end up sounding bitter and mean and you end up complaining about them. It's because the people that came before you were mean and nasty to them and treated them horribly.

Come on people give a smile say thank you for your work. Make them feel appreciated.

And to the workers of Black Friday I ask you. Even though they yell at you, threaten you, even lean over the counter in an attempt to intimidate you. Be nice give a smile even though you're tired and probably upset at the last few people who treated you wrongly just give a smile. If the people who ignore my pleas decide to keep on being rude and violent over unnecessary items just forgive their ignorance and ill manners. Just mentally count down until you can escape and go home and get some actual rest.

And stores for shame on you for making people come in so early and not fully enjoying their holiday.
I want things to go back to how they were. Holidays were sacred! Everything shut down! Only essential places were open like pharmacies and hospitals. It's a time for friends and family to be together, not marketing ploys!

I can say these things because I've been on both sides I've been a shopper and a worker. Please don't comment and tell me I know nothing.

Once again BE COURTEOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment