Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2012

Dog Collars for Etsy

Hi Everyone!

I know I have no followers what so ever....ya I know I don't I'm not popular what can I say.
But I thought I'd let everyone know that in a week or so I will have some things posted on my Etsy shop. I am pleased to inform you that they are decently priced as well.

I am going to be selling some dog collars.
I did applique and bead work on them.

They will be selling for $10. and shipping for them is $2. within the United States.

Here's what three of them look like.


They're an excellent deal!
If you were to go to Walmart to purchase the collar alone (completely plain) you'd be paying over $6.
And if you were to purchase a decorated one from the store you'd be paying over $15.
So it's a deal ^^

They are 16 inches in length and should fit a dog approximately the weight of 18 pounds to I'd say about 30 pounds.

Now if you are concerned that the flowers won't stay on. I can guarantee they will unless your sweet little puppy is a chewer. My dog Sasha has a few of them I've made in the past 2 years and only one has come apart and that was due to her going through a chewing phase she helped them loosen up. The one she wears now is over a year old and still holding up.

Here's a picture to show you. This is the one she wears now.
I had to hold her fur back...she's extra fluffy so it hides sometimes ^^;
 
 
So hope some of you guys are interested.
These collars would make great Christmas presents for your puppy
 
Please comment or contact me if you have any questions
Thank You! ^_^
 
 
UPDATE!
COLLARS NOW UP ON ETSY FOR SALE!
$11 per collar with $2 shipping
follow me on facebook, send me a message and receive 10% off
link for facebook is on the updated etsy collar post that was placed November 22nd.
I'm easy to search for just look for FANTASMLUA
^__^ THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment