Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hakuouki Craft

Hi Everyone!

So yesterday was Halloween my trick or treat night got scheduled to Saturday night because of the hurricane. So while I entertained myself with TCM's lovely night of old time horror ^.^ Boris Karloff was on. I decided to work on my best friend's Christmas present. Well I thought it would take a long time and it actually got finished last night....because I didn't pay attention to the time and when I started at 9 pm and was watching movies I did not see time go by to 5 am ya I was that into my work and my movies....

Well I designed for my friend a Ibuki Ryonosuke pillowcase. I embroidered it myself. I don't think it's the greatest work but since his products are rather limited I had no choice but to make something...sorry eBay I'm not paying $90 for a plushie that cost the company $5 to make --;

So here's my attempt. I did the outline in graphite paper outlines and then redid it with fabric marker. Then embroidered away into the night!


 The picture I used

 The outline....the dogs tried to share in the project....I found some puppy fuzz....on it after I walked away to get a drink....
The finished project
And comparison of project and photo
 
I think this looked better as an outline and some day I hope to try and fabric paint it but for embroidery...and me not being very good at it I think this was a project well done and I hope she'll like it when she gets it at Christmas ^^

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment