Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Foamy the Squirrel Plans

Ok I'm planning a crochet project. Which means I'm trying to find various patterns to make something I want, which I might add is a pain in the rear.

Idea: Make a crochet amigurumi of Foamy the Squirrel or Pill-zee

For those of you who don't know what this is it's a comic/cartoon made by Jonathan Ian Mathers.
Foamy is a ranty squirrel who drops f-bombs constantly in his cartoons and yet is capable of pointing out truths and things many people don't have the courage to say. It's a bizarre cartoon but for some reason I can't help but watch.

For those of you who are young or have young children DO NOT watch these or near children. It's highly inappropriate contains highly sexual and profane content. Just a warning. But for those of you who are of age and are going to be curious watch away. Maybe you too will become part of the Foaminian Cult (joke, watch show to understand reference)



So the idea mostly is first to attempt to make Pill-zee the cute pill popping glasses wearing, hypochondriac with so many mental problems it becomes hilarious.









So far I found a nice pattern on etsy for the tail ^___^ progress is looking good!

Once I start this I'll take pictures. And hopefully can get a pattern out for people who want a foamy or pill-zee of their own...and maybe in the future I can do a bedly (don't think is writing his name correctly) which  is the British squirrel : )

Comment let me know what you think

Does anyone have any requests recipes? drinks? Crochet or Knitting Requests??


COMING SOON TO A YOUTUBE NEAR YOU!!!

A Video on Crochet or Knitting symbols. All hail those who can read universal charts!!!

Have a great day/night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment