Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Recycle, make lemonade

So It's summer it's hot what do you need? Lemonade ^___^ Now don't go off and buy some cutesy little pitcher just to make lemonade. Recycle a bottle you have. Whether it's a bottle of Coke or Pepsi to even a Perrier bottle. I personally bought one of those fancy schmancy "artisan" water bottles made out of glass. One drank all the water then washed the bottle and filled it up with tastey home made lemonade. So now I have a nice bottle WITH screw top cap.

Here's how I make lemonade:
Ingredients:
Water
splenda (the little packets)
lemons or limes (1 per two cups of water)

Instructions:
For every 2 measuring cups of water use one lemon or lime either one is good
and I tend to try to avoid sugar for health reasons so I use splenda but if you like the real stuff go ahead and use it : ).
So to every 2 cups I use 2 to 3 packets of splenda.
Mix that all up and put it in your bottle. I made 4 cups of it and filled it up to the top.
Now just put it in the fridge and let it chill  ^___^ see? easy! tastey! try it you'll love it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment