Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

FUZZY LINK COMPLETE!

Hi!

Fuzzy Link is now up on youtube yay!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjO5uifsSbw
And here's some pics, some did not make it to the video.




Isn't Sasha cute? I just wanna snuggle her.
The girl in the mask is me, obviously I mean if you ever saw my drawing in a previous post you'd know I don't show my face. Sorta phantom like. My friend Emily who took the picture had made me horns from the comic HomeStuck, I was going to look like Karkat but they sadly broke, so I opted for my FantasmaLua look I know I'm no looker don't need to tell me.

The girl with the horns is my friend Emily. She was cosplaying as Kanaya from MSPaint, HomeStuck. 




Sasha: "Oh I just love being held, no really I love feeling tall!"

Sasha: "....why does she have candy corn horns?"





Sasha: "OH NO! I surrender Aunt Emily I surrender!"

No comments:

Post a Comment