Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aperture Kitchen

Hi Everyone!

My friend introduced me to Portal and well....I became addicted.
Plus to make it even more entertaining my friend likes the fact that I share the same name with Glados. Yes that's right people I'm a Caroline. Exact spelling and pronunciation. Maybe...that means I shouldn't play with science or computers....

So I got to thinking what if Glados was like me and liked to cook when she was a human?
I mean cooking is sort of like edible chemistry. That and in Portal she has a cake recipe on some of the computers.

So what do you get when you mix nerdery with cooking?

That's right


Glados's Kitchen

APERTURE KITCHEN

Because lets face it they had to feed their test subjects....occasionally...right?

First one coming up is Chicken stew with biscuit

Because Glados I would like to think after Portal 2 has a new found hatred for birds and potatoes

Youtube video coming soon!
Because everything is better with pictures : )

No comments:

Post a Comment