Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

mspaint adventure etsy work

Hi everyone! I have a etsy question for you all. To all the MSPaintAdventure enthusiasts I'm going to be selling Embroidered pillowcases. Each one will have a trolls symbol on it in their blood color. Before I start them I would very much like to know if there is anyone interested. I'm willing to do additions if anyone has any ideas ex: an embroidered lusus like a crabdad an embroidered troll face (only if my practice ones work out well enough) I am also williing to knit eridan scarves if anyone wants one. Only thing is I will only make them if anyone shows interest. So please send a comment Prices: pillowcase: (color black) with blood colors $10 per pillowcase pillowcase: (color white) with blood colors $10 per pillowcase pillowcase: (other colors) with blood colors $10 pillowcase: (any color) all blood colors and symbols $12 scarf: eridan scarf $15 with or without fringe Also even though the others don't wear scarves I can do scarves in their colors in various patterns $15 for basic patterns $20 if they're lace patterns because they take more time and require a lot of patience. Please feedback is desired :) thank you so much for your time Also don't forget I am willing to do requests, just as long as they're not too insane hehe I could do favorite quotes, I can put their names on them, I can put your names on them, *jokes* anyone want a karkat vantas pillow that says "****a$$" ? hehe Maybe an embroidered black turtle neck with the cancer symbol? Thank you ^.^ hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment