Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fantasma

Hi! Welcome to my Blog. I'm FantasmaLua, avid crafter, food lover, and searcher of ways to save a buck. In the future I'll be posting pictures of my work. I'm constantly trying out new craft ideas. My main medium is yarn crafting, knitting and crochet. I do dabble occasonally in fabric painting though. Many of my ideas will
make their way to my shop on http://www.etsy.com/  So far nothing is posted though because  I would like to get a
few items made before I actually start posting. I'd love to get people's oppinions on my stuff, maybe you
could give me ideas on how to improve too.

As a foodie I love trying out recipes from different countries, it's absolutely amazing how the fanciest looking
meals can actually be affordable to make at home. My personal favorites are Brazilian, Italian, French, and
Japanese cooking. What's yours?

I'm pretty young, well at least I think so, I'm not sure what others would call young, but to me a twenty-three
year old is young hehe. Well being out of college for about two years, I've come to terms with the fact that
money saving is key and you have to start early as possible, and lets face facts EVERY penny counts. So I'm
hoping I can help save everyone a few measily pennies with some money saving tips.

All in all that's my plans for this blog, I hope someone out there will actually like it  ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment